Speak Up Data Findings
We are in the process of making our publications accessible on the new website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking for a specific publication and we will assist you.
The 2023 Student Report: From CDs to AI: Speak Up Research Project Findings 2003-2023: What Do K-12 Students Say about Their Digital Learning Experiences Today?
The 2023 Speak Up Reports Webpage (redirect)
- Speak Up Snapshot: Preliminary Findings from the 2021-22
Views of Technology Leaders
- K-12 EdTech Investments: How are School Districts Funding New EdTech Investments?
- Reading the Tea Leaves: Infusing the Views of K-12 Students and Teachers into Future Visions for Education, August 2022
- NSPRA Crossroad for Innovation and Transformation, July 2022
- Are You As Smart As A 6th Grader About Digital Learning?, March 2022
- Connecting the Dots: The Speak Up Research Project and TCEA Stakeholder Feedback , March 2022
- Five Year Study Preparing KentuckyTeachers for Mobile Anytime Anywhere Learning , March 2022
- Connecting the Dots: The Speak Up Research Project and AASL Stakeholder Feedback , April 2022
- Speak Up Research Findings at FETC , February 2022